Nepal Visa Information
All foreign nationals except Indian nationals need a visa to enter Nepal.
To obtain a visa on arrival, you will need to fill out an arrival card and a visa application form, and pay the visa fee.
- Issued to foreigners travelling to Nepal as an entry visa (On-Arrival Visa) at the port of entry
- Issued as an entry visa by Diplomatic Missions abroad
- Tourist visa is extended not exceeding total 150 days of stay in a single visa year (Jan-Dec)
Entry Tourist Visa
15 Days – USD 30
30 Days – USD 50
90 Days – USD 125
3 USD per Day(minimum 15 days)
5 USD per day as late fine in the case of delay
Additional 25 USD for a Multiple re-entry facility
Foreigners can apply from the online portal
Required documents for visa application:
The required documents for a visa application are:
- Passport: Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of your arrival in Nepal.
- Visa application form: You can download the visa application form from the website of the Department of Immigration.
- Arrival card: You will be given an arrival card when you enter Nepal.
- Photo: You will need to provide a recent passport-sized photo.
- Visa fee.
Where you can apply Visa-on-arrival?
- Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA)
- Immigration Office Mohana (Kailali)
- Immigration Office Jamunah (Banke)
- Immigration Office Hilsa (Humla)
- Immigration Office Birgunj (Parsa)
- Immigration Office Kakarbhitta (Mechi)
- Immigration Office Kodari (Sindupalchowk)
- Immigration Office Gaddachauki (Kanchanpur)
- Immigration Office Rasuwagadi (Rasuwa)
- Immigration Office Belahiya (Bhairahawa)
- Immigration Office Pokhara
- Immigration Office Biratnagar (Morang)
- Gautam Buddha International Airport (GBIA)
- Pokhara International Airport (PIA)